ECE 580 Optimization Methods for Systems and Control
(Updated May 31, 2022)
- Instructor: Prof. S. Koskie
- Instructor's Email: email@example.com
- Instructor's Office Hours: by appointment
- Lectures: MW 7:30–8:45 pm in SL-012
An Introduction to Optimization, 4th edition, by
Edwin K. P. Chong and Stanislaw H. Zak, Wiley,
- Recommended Reading:
Linear and Nonlinear Programming, 3rd edition, by
David G. Luenberger and Yinyu Ye, Springer,
- Syllabus (pdf)
(Updated May 27, 2022) .
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing or permission from instructor.
- Lecture Notes
- No homework will be assigned. Please work as many problems from
the text as you need in order to understand the material. The Fall
2015 and Spring 2016 ECE580 Websites contain solutions to homework
assigned in those semesters.
ECE Department Exam Policy
ECE580 Exam Policy
Some Useful Links:
ECE580 in previous semesters:
|Page last modified
May 31, 2022.