332:505 Control Theory I
Instructor: Sarah Koskie
Lectures: W 6:10-8:50pm SEC-203
Office Hours: W 5-6pm EE-240
Textbook: Systems and Controls by S. Zak, Oxford
University Press, 2003
Additional references that were on reserve at the
Rutgers Math Library:
- Nonlinear dynamical systems,
Cook, P. A. QA402.C595 1986
- An introduction to linear control systems,
Fortmann, T. and K. Hitz TJ213.F62 1977
- Linear Systems, Kailath, T. QA402.K295 1980
- Modern control engineering, Ogata, K.
- Applied nonlinear control, Slotine, J.-J. E. and
W. Li QA402.35.S56 1990
- Systems and Controls, Zak, S. 2003
- 50% Midterm Exam on lectures 1 through 6
- 50% Final Exam on lectures 8 through 14
Matlab Tutorial Thanks to Prof. Zoran Gajic at Rutgers University!
Matlab scripts for the examples in the textbook are available
from the author at
Printable copy of course information
Page last modified 07/18/07.