Mechanical Engineering Technology
Put knowledge into action.
Do you thrive on challenges that require you to use your mind – and your hands – to create the best solution?
The Mechanical Engineering Technology program at IUPUI will help you do just that. With an emphasis on putting knowledge into action, students become skilled in the generation, transmission, and utilization of mechanical and fluid energy, as well as the design and production of tools, materials, machines and their products.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- MS in Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology concentration
Why Mechanical Engineering Technology at IUPUI?
- Program emphasizes hands-on experience for real-world readiness
- World-renowned Purdue University degree
- Labs, equipment and facilities prepare students to work with cutting-edge equipment
- Top faculty from around the country with variety of specialties and expertise
- Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to concentrated internship and job opportunities
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Production Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Operation Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Reliability & Testing Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Facilities Manager