Construction Management Engineering Technology
Building, from every angle.
Are you drawn to construction? How about engineering and technology? Have a passion for management?
Then why not combine all three? The Construction Engineering Management Technology program at IUPUI will equip you to run construction projects well, from every angle. Leave no stone unturned as you further your expertise in construction management, project controls, scheduling, cost estimating, bidding, contract administration, specification writing, field operations, economics, construction law, business management, communications and more.
- BS in Construction Engineering Management Technology
- MS in Technology, Construction Engineering Management Technology concentration
- MS in Technology, Facilities Management concentration (online only)
- Construction Management Certificate
Why Construction Engineering Management Technology at IUPUI?
- Strong curriculum with a balanced focus to develop strong technical, construction management and communication background
- Full-time faculty with real world experience
- Located in a strong construction industry community
- Unique student mix with traditional and non-traditional students
- Active and vibrant construction student organization
- Have industry professional; instruct key courses
- Strong relationship with construction industry professional organizations
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Professional construction project managers
- Construction field superintendents
- Construction project monitoring and controls specialists
- Field engineers
- Construction administrators including estimating, scheduling, etc.